Naturally we must respect the privacy of our private clients and so we are unable to identify specific projects and clients on the web site.
The practice has been engaged by private clients regularly over the years to provide designs for their very particular, and often exacting, requirements. The houses we have built as new or refurbished have ranged in value up to £15 million and they have often been located in remote areas with large associated estates which also required significant infrastructure works. Irons Foulner come to these projects with an understanding of the client’s requirements and with the confidence that, no matter how demanding the standard, we have probably done it before!
Typical challenges we have addressed in these projects are:
• The need for virtual silence in the operation of the services.
• Full air conditioning for a substantial house.
• The need for high performance from the water services, especially for shooting lodges and similar accommodation where large numbers of guests require to bathe and shower at the same time.
• Major infrastructure works that resemble installations fit for villages rather than for an individual’s private estate.
• And throughout the work, a requirement for the highest aesthetic standards from all of the M & E services.